Vaccinate your cat or dog against common diseases to ensure a long life.
Vaccines contain small quantities of altered or "killed" viruses, bacteria, or other disease-causing organisms. When administered, they stimulate the immune system.
Use vaccinations in conjunction with good nutrition to ensure your pet's health. Avoid distress and spending too much on sicknesses that can be prevented easily.
From 6-12 weeks, based on years
of knowledge and experience we will customize a care program for your pet.
Get monthly vaccinations until 3 or 4 months of age. From that point, you'll
• Canine Distemper
• Canine Tracheobronchitis (Canine Cough)
• Canine Para Influenza
• Canine Parvovirus
• Infectious Canine Hepatitis
• Lime (Borrelia Burgdorferi)
• Canine Trachea –Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
• Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis
• Feline Calicivirus
• Feline Panleukopenia
• Feline Leukemia
• Feline Chlamydophila
• Feline Bordetella (Kennel Cough)