Get a complete health exam, pharmaceuticals, and healthy diet products here.
• Nutrition for all ages
• Physical Therapy
• Endoscopy and laparoscopy
• Dental care
• Allergy testing
• Stem cell therapy
• Laser therapy
• Preventative immunizations
• Heartworm and Intestinal Parasite Testing
• Complete Blood Count, Blood Chemistries
• X-Rays, EKG, Endocrine laboratory testing
It's easy to protect your dog against common diseases. Vaccinate against highly contagious diseases that cause serious illness. Such diseases include Canine Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Tracheobronchitis,and Rabies. After an evaluation, other vaccinations may be recommended.
From setting your new puppy up with the best supplies and letting him adjust easily to his new home, you've begun taking care of him in the best way possible. Let us help with any house-breaking and obedience issues.
Keep your geriatric pet comfortable, well-fed, and give him regular exercise. Look for signs that he is in any discomfort, and if so bring it to our attention immediately so we can make sure everything is done to keep your dog comfortable.
• Check your dog’s mouth, eyes and ears regularly.
• Watch for loose teeth, redness, swelling or discharge.
• Keep your pet’s sleeping area clean and warm.
• Groom your pet often and look for any unusual sores or lumps
• Make fresh water available at all times.
• Maintain a regime of proper nutrition, exercise and love
New puppy? You should visit Wadhams Veterinary Clinic as soon as possible, but you can start your dog at any age.
Climate controlled kennels or suites
Separate quarters for dogs and cats
Joint orthopedic beds
Vet monitored environment
Care and wellbeing by licensed technicians
Stainless steel food & water bowls provided (ALL food provided)
Bathing and leash walks upon request